Increase the speed of the ticker Set the ticker's scrolling direction to right

Company Profile

BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Limited is one of the leading stockbrokers in the country. The company offers brokerage services to international institutions, domestic institutions, retail clients and non-resident Bangladeshis (NRBs). It is also the pioneer and leader in facilitating foreign portfolio investments in Bangladesh and boasts one of the best Equity Research teams of the country. Previously known as Equity Partners Securities Limited (EPSL), the company was formed in early 2000 as a brokerage house licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Bangladesh. BRAC Bank PLC. acquired 51% shares of Equity Partners Securities Limited on 31 July 2009. In the year 2011, the bank acquired an additional 39% shares of BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Limited, taking the total ownership to 90%. BESL has a dominant market share of 60% in the foreign portfolio investment execution segment.


BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Limited has membership at both country’s stock exchanges; the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and the Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE). Presently there are 8 branches, locations include Dhaka, Chittagong, Comilla, Chowmuhani and Sylhet.


BESL has a Multiple International Award-Winning Research team that consists of seasoned analysts with CFA Charterholders. The team is dedicated to formulating capital market expectations, specific industry analysis, company valuation and stock recommendation. The team has been a frequent recipient of research payments for quality and unbiased reports for clients in both local and international arena. BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Limited is recognized as the Best Brokerage House and Best Research House in 2019 by International Finance, which is a premium business and finance magazine publisher of UK’s International Finance Publications Limited.


About the Sponsors

BRAC Bank PLC. is one of the fastest growing banks in Bangladesh. A member of BRAC Enterprises, the Bank operates under a "double bottom line" agenda where profit and social responsibility go together as it strives towards a poverty-free, enlightened Bangladesh. BRAC Bank focuses on pursuing unexplored market niches in the Small and Medium Enterprise Business, which has remained largely untapped. Since inception in July 2001, the Bank's footprint has grown to 100 outlets (branches, SME Service Centers), 429 SME unit offices and 300 ATM sites across the country. Its customer base has expanded to include more than 500,000 deposit accounts and 187,000 advance accounts till December 2008. In the years ahead BRAC Bank expects to introduce many new services and products as well as add a wider network of SME unit offices, Retail Branches and ATMs across the country.

Visit BRAC Bank's website at